Hello World!


This is Cassian Robin...17 lbs and 27 inches of 7.5 month old baby delight! He made me a mama on September 10th 2018, 4 weeks early via scheduled c-section. Baby Cash would've been happy to hang out on the inside much longer, continuing to use my placenta as a comfy head pillow, but my OB had a very necessary plan for his early exit/entrance. I was diagnosed with complete posterior placenta previa at our 20 week ultrasound. Much to our dismay, girl never budged even half  a centimeter, but this is typical for previa in this location.

There has been an equal share of tough and joyful moments sprinkled throughout that past 8 months, but overall it has been so much fun to watch Cassian grow and change. I can't wait to see him blossom into his own unique person!

 Blogging is something I loved to doing as an angsty teen girl (thanks for the memories livejournal!). Now as a (mostly) grown up...I hope to use this blog as a way to track Cash's development from little baby to little man! I also plan to write about some of the issues I have gone through personally including: infertility (little guy was a twinkle in our eye for two years before he arrived), navigating female health and wellness, and dealing with the range of emotions that come after baby. I also plan to review products that make me and little dude super happy like new toys (for him) and products that enrich my life personally. Stay tuned in to the adventures of Cash and Kat!

Comments